$250 for the first hour, additional time charged in 30-min / $75 increments
(for distances greater than 20 miles from Leonia, NJ, travel charges will apply)
- Hands-on design session
- Recap of solutions, benefits, recommendations and next steps
Ideal for problem-solving and generating good design solutions tailored to you and your living space, Dan and John will explore possibilities with you, and show you what to do with quick sketches and on-the-spot furniture adjustments. With expert advice and clear direction on how to proceed, you will be inspired to move forward.
Potential Areas of Focus for the session:
- Layout, furnishings and flow
- Artwork advice, curating, and placement
- Resetting a room (getting more enjoyment with what you already have)
- Staging a room for a special event
- Paint color selection
- Design advice for your dream project, renovation, or addition
Note: During this session Dan and John may move furniture, lamps, artwork, etc. as they explore potential solutions; they may also take photographs and measurements.
Payment is due at initiation of service