The addition and renovations we designed for our circa 1911 home were completed in 2013. We retained the best parts of our old house, and added gracious new spaces and features — seamlessly blending the old and new. It’s ready for the next 100 years.
Click on slideshow to toggle through images.
We designed functional and beautiful spaces that our old house and property lacked:
- new garage large enough for a modern car and a gardener’s potting shed area
- breezeway that provides covered access from the garage to the house, and also creates a dramatic passage from the front garden to our private back gardens
- landscape features including stone walls, patios and pathways, a waterfall and goldfish pond.
- master bedroom and bath suite
- modern light-filled kitchen – featured in the November 2014 issue of Dwell magazine.
It was a transformative experience having a house customized to our own specifications. Our home brings us joy every day.